Lucky Ducks!

Dreams DO come true!

Moderator: jecris27

Elaine

Lucky Ducks!

Post by Elaine »

I hear some people have gotten their DVDs already--and some have gotten notice of shipment. I ordered from Barnes & Noble -- and not a peep out of them yet. What if I miss the release party?! Oh, woe!!! :(
sonnetsrus

DVD shipping

Post by sonnetsrus »

I got an email from deepdiscountdvd.com last week that my set had shipped, but the exected arrival date wasn't until Jan 15th! I'm hoping it comes earlier.
Elaine

Post by Elaine »

I just canceled my pre-order from Barnes & Noble since my order status was that it wasn't going to ship until the 13th. It's Best Buy for me.
hanklove

Waiting and waiting

Post by hanklove »

Elaine, you are a leader among women and among fans! I'm still waiting for Barnes and Noble who are probably shipping today. Oh well. Happy Valentine's Day, to all of us who have our DVDs and to those of us still waiting.
hanklove
jecris27
Site Admin

Post by jecris27 »

Hanklove, did yours turn up today? We've heard from two others that B&N told them theirs weren't shipping until March 15! :-o Disappointing, to say the least.
hanklove

Oh, jecris...

Post by hanklove »

...no DVDs yet!
On the brighter side, how are you? I did get to see the first interview with Gumbel and loved our Linda and Ron looking so beautiful...and young! My computer got sick after it, though, so I've moved over to my laptop to return and see the other interviews you have made available. Thank you so very much...this is such a treasure...I was sure I'd missed my opportunity all those years ago and here you are with this...GIFT!
hanklove
hanklove

YES!!!!

Post by hanklove »

GOT 'EM!!!! HOORAY!!!
UPS comes through again!
hanklove

Return to “DVDs”