T-shirt Design Contest

Dreams DO come true!

Moderator: jecris27

gabi
Site Admin

T-shirt Design Contest

Post by gabi »

Everyone in fandom is crossing their fingers for the rest of our beloved show to be released on DVD. So, how about telling the world that we want them?

Here's our proposal:
Think up a slogan, a shoutout, a logo, whatever, with a pic if you want, and post it here.
Then, we'll have a poll, choose the best one, and have it printed on a T-Shirt for everyone who wants to buy it and wear it and proclaim: "Thank you! Now give me the rest, please!"

Come on, let those witty, artistic, creative juices flow and do some serious begging!

Posting images here is just a little bit tricky - at least at first. Click here for directions.
gabi
Site Admin

Post by gabi »

I will go first. This is my attempt at begging for the other seasons:

Elaine

Gabi's design

Post by Elaine »

Beautiful, Gabi.
tunnelbrat

tshirt contest

Post by tunnelbrat »

loved it gabi.... but what about using Vincent holding up the lantern?
gabi
Site Admin

Post by gabi »

Thanks Elaine and Chan!!

While looking for Vincent holding the lantern I found him with Catherine talking about the DVDs (click on the thumbnail to see the full size):

Cat

Good ideas so far!

Post by Cat »

Tunnelbrat, I love the idea of Vincent's holding a lantern, and Gabi, I love the idea of telling them not to make us wait 20 more years!

Cat

hanklove

t-shirts

Post by hanklove »

What a great idea to have Vincent and Catherine talking about the DVDs! I like that one best so far. What would be concise and still say what we need Paramount to hear?
hanklove

Return to “DVDs”